Today the big house is echoing with the sounds of The Spastiks EP “Radiation Baby”. Spinning this on the next show (#178).
Firstly, here is a picture of a wombat in a coat:
Hey there psychogardenerbillys and chainsaw chicks. First off, here is the news. I have managed to get the iTunes podcast feed up and running, even though I was turned down at first. It is quite weird really, as the actress said to the bishop, as I wasn’t given any reason and when I appealed to the powers-that-be-Apple they just said “OK, it’s up now”. It just shows that it’s worth poking these big bears with a stick every so often. Well, Teabag tried that with a bear called Ignimity Brown who lives in the forest up north of the Garden of Delights and that really didn’t go well. You should have seen old Teabag pegging it across the garden with his family jewels dragging behind him, hundreds of bees buzzing, a honey comb attached to his left hand and a brown bear in hot pursuit. Great entertainment for me as I sat and watched from my comfy chair on the terrace. Anyway, that’s a horse of a different colour and will probably appear on the show sometime soon.
Where was I? Back to the news, yes. Many of you may be wondering where the RadiobillyFM podcast feed disappeared to and why you have to update to a new feed for PGP. Well, with show producer moving the radio shows onto the Dead Rodz website, the feed dropped off iTunes. Because I’m now hosting the show over here in addition to getting it to Bazza on Dead Rodz there was a built in feed available from my provider so I took the opportunity to get it up and running. I do like streaming or downloading from the site but, at the end of the day, iTunes podcasts are damn convenient and it gives you guys another place to get the show which is all I care about.
Anyway, here are the details for you:
Morning there psychogardeners and chainsaw chicks.
I’m putting together the show(s) for june. Calling all bands! If you want to get your band on Psychobilly Garden Party, whether it’s psychobilly, trash, rock n roll, punk, hardcore … whatever flavour of underground rock ‘n roll you’re playing, get it over to me.
As usual you can use mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Psychobilly Garden Party #177
Rebooted and suited.
featuring: The meta-badger, the transvestite and the cupboard part 16
After another mini-hiatus The PGP Show is back again. We’ve been gone but what
matters is we’re back again. New music this week from Michael Ray And The Plastic Sheets,
Ransom Price, Quiffs-N-Coffins, Reverend Bogey Man & The Hellbound Train, plus lots of classics &
tunes that simply kick ass. We’re back off into the garden for the 16th episode of the radioplay.
Note: I continually refer to this as the 15th episode of the drama but it’s the 16th.
What can I say? I was out-of-it
Songs on PGP #177
- Intro. Lord Creator – Big Bamboo
- 1. Big John Bates – Fill your tank
- 2. The Independents – Death Notice
- 3. Ransom Price – The Departed
- 4. The Static Minds – Gotta Move
- 5. Michael Ray And The Plastic Sheets – Creature From The Black Lagoon
- 6. Quiffs ‘N’ Coffins – Re-penetrator
- 7. Mad Marge and the Stonecutters – Dial Z for Zombie
- 8. Luck of The Draw – Dropping A Load (in Memphis)
- 9. The Deep Eynde – The Feast
- 10. The Brain Bats – Oblivion11. Reverend Boogie Man – PGP ident
- 12. Tony Tarantula & his Bastards – Tromaville
- 13. Michael Ray And The Plastic Sheets – Darkness
- 14. Mad Marge and the Stonecutters – Sickness
- 15. Ransom Price – Drink (Album Version)
- 16. Quiffs ‘N’ Coffins – Mrs. Skeffington and Son
Cucumber Rayne’s Garage Disease at “The Paisley Clockwork Orange Club”
- 1. Le Butcherettes – Burn the Scab
- 2. The Fieros – To Pieces
- 17 The Deep Eynde – She Likes Skulls
- 18. Barnyard Ballers – Skitzo Family
- 19. The Deep Eynde – 13th Floor
- 20. Tony Tarantula & his Bastards – Lonesome Train
- 21. Mad Heads – Undertaker’s Party
- 22. Mad Marge and the Stonecutters – No Looking Back
- 23. Mad Heads – Tram In Lunacy
- 24. Mothra Slapping Orchestra – Now
* If you like any of the music heard here, support the bands! Plus tell them you heard them here.